Friday 17 February 2012

Welcome to the savannah

It is 7.20am, Saturday morning, and 4 degrees in South Korea. I have just spent my Friday night doing 2 things.
1) listening to Colin (my boyfriend) calling International schools in Poland ( our next destination)
2) sticking a hot pink felt sticker onto my laptop. It took us about 2 hours of careful planning and precision and after all that I have debated taking it back off.It just doesn’t look quite right !


In 1 week we will leave Korea together. He has lasted 16 months and I, 4.5 years. I am not sure how I have done it and how I haven’t saved an extreme amount of money but, it’s finished. I have changed a lot in these long years. I know more about the negative things of the world and I also know that juicing vegetables is probably the best things for you. I know more about what I want to strive towards and that is working with animals and that also means I know that my time in University was a complete an utter waste of time! BAH
I know that, when in a relationship, screaming about things is pointless and the best way to settle an argument is to stay calm and forgive. I know that I am so over Korean winters!


In this blog I will attempt 2 things.

  1. to paint a picture of my life in Korea, how it has shaped me, annoyed me and amused me. And my other travels along this disturbing route they call, life...
  2. Disturb all readers with the bad things in the world. I am a vegetarian and so, of course, my main priority is the treatment of animals. It isn’t pretty.


Being from the U.K and falling in love with an American probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do since each country doesn’t seem to want to give the other a visa, but in 1 month we will know our fate or a sniff of it anyway, hopefully someone takes pity on us !

keep fingers and toes crossed, here goes nothing ....



No comments:

Post a Comment